The bridal shower this past weekend was a success!
Prior to, the bride-to-be gave me a search task: Thank you cards for the shower. The criteria: floral and vintage.
After searching a few of my favorite vendors, I made like Alice and went down the rabbit hole that is commonly known as Etsy. I grouped some possible options into the categories below:
- Floral Rustic
- Woodsy Rustic
- Future Mrs. bonus points for this one using Future Mrs. Gosling
- Generic Thank Yous
I also added a few new shops to my favorites…
- Second City Stationery
- Trendy Printables
- Campaign Paper
- Dean Penn
Aside from my #careercrushes and #5favorites here are somethings I’m loving this week:
- Young Women in Digital #YWDturns2 – I attended YWD’s 2nd birthday party this week – it’s a great networking community for Boston women for all things digital and marketing – I look forward to seeing what they come out with next!
- General Assembly – said YWD birthday party was hosted at GA – I’ve attended a few networking events here and have been eyeing their classes and program offerings.
- This dutch braid hairstyle
- This pool side editorial
- The social lifecycle of snow storms
- These booties – I featured them here – they’re a recent purchase that I’ve been wearing pretty much everyday at work (the only time I’m not in snowboots)
- I’m more about the fashion than beauty for NYFW but I couldn’t help but take note of the fabulous 20s inspired look at Marchesa